Our team and experts can deliver any automation solution for your reporting team including:
- automation of reports;
- integrating reports with presentation tools;
- integrating reports with data sources;
- redefining / restructuring reports
In combination of a delivery project or as a standalone service we can also provide consultancy services:
- assessment of the current practices, defining improvement options;
- redefining report making process;
- optimizing the work of the reporting team;
- general advisory / project management support in related projects.
We have a number of already successfully implemented solutions. Please take a look at our Business Cases document that you can download from here:
Are you interested? Please get in touch with us on our Contact page (select from the top menu).
We’re running a special deal for teams where Excel is used heavily for routine tasks and the increasing workload demands a different approach than just adding more working hours. We promise to decrease your time spent with a report, an accrual or an Excel model within a pre-set budget.
How does it work?
It’s really simple. Follow the steps below:
- Please fill out our registration form below to see if this offer is feasible for you.
- Once checked and is a match, we make an appointment which could be on-site (Amsterdam, NL or nearby) or virtual (Skype, Google Hangout etc.). At this meeting we set up a business case with a rapid implementation time of preferably one but maximum two weeks by selecting a well-defined issue or specific task and committing to a specific outcome and deadline.
- To specify the requirements around the chosen issue we need a detailed manual or about 2-3 hour consultancy with an experienced team member. Then we work and deliver the automated solution within the agreed deadline. Well-documented including a presentation.
- Your financial investment will be a one-time fee of EUR 2,500 (plus VAT if applicable; in case of a one-week delivery project) and the benefits are expected to pay the investment off as time-saving within 6-12 months.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We want you to experience the way we work completely risk-free therefore you only pay once the previously agreed specific outcome is presented to you.
This is an excellent opportunity as preparation for your next year’s budget or for a time when interim Excel expertise is needed to cover for peak time.
NB: There’s a limited number of companies that we can accept into this summer pilot program. First come first served.
If you’re a recent graduate looking for an Excel-heavy job in e.g. Financial Analysis, Controlling or Accounting or just landed one (congrats!), we’ll teach you how to use MS Excel in an optimal way for most time-saving through real-life examples. Curriculum goes beyond basic and advanced Excel tools such as formulas, Pivot tables, named ranges etc. and offers a way to understand Excel in a deeper way. We’ll teach you about data, financial modelling and basic programming in an accessible manner. You’ll get templates and the right exercises to become a confident user of MS Excel.
Our aim is to make Excel a trusted tool in your work life. With the right use of Excel you can save hours of your worktime and make your tasks in Excel a breeze to accomplish.
We have several introductory packages on offer combining self-paced online and 1:1 learning opportunities ranging from EUR 200 – EUR 500. If you would like to join the class starting 4th December, please sign up before midnight on 30th November. We’ll then get in touch with more details.
Sign up here